Outpost 419
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outpost 419 is the traveler's stop for just about anything!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cooking Adventures

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fargo1168
Cadet 1st Class
Cadet 1st Class
fargo1168

Male Number of posts : 62
Job/hobbies : Reading, writing, school, marching band, winter precussion, mock trial, might do other clubs
Humor : I think anything is funny. As long as it isn't preverted.
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Cooking Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Cooking Adventures   Cooking Adventures EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 7:43 pm

As Xenna is bring stuff I've already seen on here, here it comes, the crappiest RuneScape story ever... Cooking Adventures!!! 3/4 chapters done, wow!

PART ONE

I had just finished frosting the surprise cake for Cordero, the cooking tutor, in the Lumbridge kitchen, under the watchful eye of my friend, the castle cook. Very few people knew it was Cordero’s birthday today and I wanted to surprise him with his very own chocolate cake. I had bought a couple of bars of chocolate and a cloth to cover Cordero’s birthday cake at the general store. It took me a while to bake a cake worthy of Cordero. I mean, he is the cooking tutor. I had to make it perfect. I made sure I had everything, his cake and his gift; a red box tied with blue ribbons, and took the short walk toward the house next to Bob's Brilliant Axes. When I got there, Cordero was teaching a new adventurer how to cook. I could tell because all he had was a bronze sword, a wooden shield, and way too many questions. I could also see that Cordero was losing his patience.

“So what about baking cakes? Can I cook those yet?” the young boy asked.

“Not quite yet,” said Cordero.

“How about cooking wild rabbit, or sea turtle? Huh? Can I?”

“No.” Cordero said angrily. He glanced at a cleaver on the table once or twice. I could see he was about to kill this adventurer. I don’t blame him, so I quickly stepped in. I put my hand on the young adventurer’s shoulder.

“How about you take a pick-ax and go mining, bud?” I asked.

“But I want to learn how to cook!”

“Of course you do,” I said as I lead him towards the door, “but why don’t you just go mine a few rocks, smelt them for a while, and-” but the young adventurer interrupted. If he was the least bit frightened by a guy with a trimmed cooking skill cape and two rune swords sheathed around his waist, he wasn’t showing it.

“But I said I wanted to-” Using all the strength to tackle a moss giant, I picked him up, kicked the door open, and threw the kid out.

“GO MINE SOME ROCKS!” I yelled. Some random people stood in shock as the poor kid went flying. I quickly slammed the door and locked it, just in case he tried to come back in. Cordero exhaled and smiled weakly.

“Thanks.”

“No problem,” I said as I pulled the cake out of my bag, “I hope you like the cake I made you.”

“You remembered my birthday!” Cordero smiled brightly. You could tell he was thrilled. We cut the cake and both sat down, him at the table, me sitting cross-legged on the table. I was kind of a wild child. I never had the time to spend with him as I used to, but he was the reason I was the great chef I was.

“Oh, I almost forgot,” I said, pulling my gift out of my bag, “open it now or later?” Cordero took the gift, the red box tied with blue ribbons. I smiled as he pulled out a pair of light blue cooking gauntlets.

“I made it myself. Enchanted them and everything,” I said with pride. I was bursting with happiness as he slipped the gauntlets on his hands. After a while he spoke.

“Thank you so much for this wonderful gift. I have a secret to tell you. I would give anything, yes anything, to have a life like yours. To have adventures, discover new places; anything but teach young kids who couldn’t tell the difference between pizzas and pies. I remember before I became a tutor, finding new foods and spices in exotic lands.” He sighed. “That was the life.” You could see the sadness in his eyes.

“Well then,” I whispered, after a long silence, “you get your stuff, and I will get some equipment and we can both start an adventure. Sound like fun?”

“Thank you!” he said, “This is going to be the best birthday I’ve had in a long time.” What can I say? I’m a miracle worker. I took a quick run to the bank to get some supplies. A rope, shovel, hatchet, longbow, couple of rune arrows, map, an extra rune sword, the list goes on and on. I decided to bring my cook hat and apron as well. You never know when you need them. I planned to have the best cooking adventure you can have.

When I made it back to the house, Cordero had a backpack filled with cooking utensils and a pair of extra clothes. I tossed him a spare rune short sword and we were ready to go.

“Where to first?” Cordero asked eagerly.

“Where do all great cooking adventures start? Let’s journey to the Cooking Guild, amigo!” I yelled with happiness. We started our journey toward the city of Varrock. To an adventure like me, the trip was uneventful. To Cordero, it was like a whole new world. We took the path through the farmlands to Varrock. The fields and pastures were in disarray. Soon a farmer came to talk to us.

“Hello adventurer. We and the other farmers were looking for some missing animals. Have you seen anything…” he leaned in “… unnatural?”

“Ummm… no?” I guessed. The farmer continued his story.

“Last night most of the cows and sheep were stolen. We are still looking for the culprits.”

“If we find them, we will let you know,” said Cordero. And so, we continued on our journey. On the trip we passed the other busy farms and to shady buildings of the city, but the smile never left Cordero’s face. This was his party, his adventure. The door to the guild was locked, as usual. A voice came, muffled, through the door.

“You need a chef hat to come in.” the Head Cook intoned.

“Come on, Chef! Can’t you see an old friend?” Cordero said mockingly. A slit came from the door and two deep blue eyes stared from the door. The heavy door swung open. Cordero and the Head Cook hugged on sight.

“Come, friend, we have much to talk about!” said the Head Cook. We came inside the windmill. It was a quite day, so it was only the three of us. The Head Cook had much to talk about, most stuff I didn’t even know was happening. “I have two bits of news that are of the utmost importance and must be checked out. The first happened here, in Varrock. Around noon about a month ago, a large mob of Hill Giants attacked the Cooking Guild and the palace. Guards were sent to stop them. Unfortunately, the Guild was their real goal, and not enough guards were sent here. The Hill Giants stole two of our most sacred tones, the Range of Fire, and the Toltarian Exibitional. That in itself is a mystery. The Hill Giants have an intelligence to rival the rocks. How they could organize a plan like that is beyond me. The Range of Fire is an old cook book, dating back to the time of the God Wars, and added for there to the present day. Every new recipe has been added to its pages, and its destruction would be a major disaster to the cooking community. The Toltarian Exibitional is a book on ancient magic, mostly teleportation spells. This leads me to the second piece of news. About two weeks after that incident, an evil Zamorakian sect teleported onto Tutorial Island and made off with the Master Chef, Lev. No one has ever, and let me repeat; ever gone onto Tutorial Island after leaving. Also, no one has seen or heard from Lev since. I know these two things were linked, but everyone is stumped. But, to your first task.”

Cordero and I stood open-mouthed. Nothing like this had ever happened before. But the Head Cook had more to say.

“The Hill Giants are building crude tunnels nowadays. They are a little to the west of here. I can’t go with you, but you must hurry! The tone could be destroyed at any time! Go!” We ran as fast out of the guild as we could. It wasn’t long before we came to a gigantic hole gaping in the ground. It was pitch black. We glanced at each other.

Cordero muttered to himself, “I can believe we’re doing this…” as I pulled a rope out of my bag. We made it to the bottom after a while. The dungeon looked as it always had, a cave with stalagmites and stalactites covering the ceilings. I still can’t tell the difference between them. There was one thing unusual about the dungeon though; there were no hill giants in sight. Also, it seemed the place was bigger. Like the Head Cook said, there were a lot of crudely constructed tunnels here and there. As we ventured further into the dungeon, I thought I could smell the stench of rotting meat. We walked around the endless expanse of tunnels until we came into a large cavern. In the center, there was a large pot with a roaring fire underneath it. In the back of the cavern there were stables containing the missing Lumbridge livestock. We stood in the front of the bubbling pot, both forming dark thoughts about the character of these giants. Suddenly, a Hill Giant in an apron came in with a cleaver in his meaty hand. He took one glance at us and continued on. It took him a second to realize that a cook and sword-wielding adventurer weren’t part of the scenery. He was about to rip us in half with the cleaver when Cordero yelled, “STOP!” The Hill Giant was confused, and halted for a second. That was his last. With one mighty swing I threw the sword. Like a dagger, the sword flew until it hit the giant in the chest with a heavy THUNK. With a yell, he went down. I pulled my sword out of his chest and tossed it to Cordero. We had to find the tone fast. We both ran for the door as two more Hill Giants came into the room.

“SPLIT UP!” I yelled as I slashed a giant across the shin with my sword. We both ran in opposite directions. The Hill Giants were confused with this maneuver. It gave us enough time for a head start. The Giant Tunnels were a blur of corridors and giant shins. I hoped Cordero was doing alright; I thought as I tripped a giant and slashed him across the chest. I was running faster now, as fast as I could; so fast I almost missed it. It was a big cavern, even bigger than the kitchen one. When I say this place was big, it’s an understatement. This place was huge. It was basically some kind of throne room. A couple of seconds later, Cordero showed up. He looked tired, but none worst for wear. We entered the strange labyrinth. All around the room lay giant trophies. Severed hands and heads, piles of crooked and bent weapons, and chest loads of gold coins and bars littered the area. But nothing prepared us two to find what was sitting on the throne of wood and gold. A Hill Giant, one and a half times bigger than any we had encountered so far. His shirtless body was covered in blue arcane symbols. He relaxed when he saw the two of us.

“So… you found me at last?” the giant sneered. Whoa, that was unexpected. The closest I had seen the giants to speech was moans and grunts. This guy spoke English way too fluently…

“What is it? Giant got your tongue?” He gave a sinister laugh.

“Give it up. I can see right through your little charade!” I demanded. The giant looked amused. Suddenly he began to change shape. His entire body seemed to shrink, his muscles sunk back into his body, and a black robe rose from his bare chest. Soon, all there was left was a man in a black hood and robes leaning on a gnarled staff. Cordero stood amazed at such a feat, but I had seen, and used, this trick many times before. But there was more to this dark priest than he let on. I gave my bow and quiver to Cordero and whispered, “Cover me.” I took off my cape, as he his hood. His hair was dark and almost wet. We circled each other, looking for weaknesses. He studied me in an almost playful manner, like a child inspecting a new toy. I waited until the time was right. At last he glanced toward my feet. Again, I threw my weapon, a concealed knife this time, at my foe. Unlike last time, though, he rolled out of the way of the speeding projectile. My rune sword should have cut clean through his staff, but the magic sick held firm. The fanatic look in his eyes was indescribable. On and on his offence and my defense went. Finally I scored a hit, around his thigh. He howled in pain and I took the chance to run up and grab him around the neck. He looked right into my eyes.

“You think just because you can take me down you will find your little cookbook? Huh? We have cultists in every city, every race! From Ape Atoll to the Goblin Village, to your little town of Lumbridge, our eyes are all ways watching!” he began laughing hysterically. I was about to just gut him with my sword, when the zealot began to morph back into the guise of the Hill Giant. Cordero started to shot arrows at the giant/zealot exposed chest. I was still holding around his neck, so now I had to beat him, dangling from his back, holding on for dear life, or face a 20 foot drop. Yeah. I went for the drop, slashing my blade from his neck to his knee. That was it. With a loud crash, he toppled over. Once I was sure he was down for the count. I gave a sigh of relief. I began searching the chests with Cordero. Right behind the throne was an old, torn book with a faded burgundy color. It was the Range of Fire.

The way out was similar to the way in. We weren’t interrupted by anymore giants, and made it to and up the rope successfully. As we made it to the surface, the smell of smoke entered our nostrils. There was a fire. It was just around… maybe … at the Cooking Guild! We ran faster than in the tunnels. The outside wall was charred black. Guards covered the area and a line of six Hill Giant corpses were placed in a line.

“What just happened?!” I cried

“There was a surprise giant attack. Three injured, but luckily no casualties and very little was harmed,” One guard said

“The Head Cook?” Cordero asked in disbelief.

“There is no sign of him anywhere,” replied another guard. I glanced at Cordero. “This means war. First the tones, now this? This sect will pay for their actions.” Cordero looked solemn. This was dire. This was a kick to the head. Big time. We took a breather on the top floor of the Varrock Bank. Neither of us realized the noise the merchants were making, yelling prices and wares at the top of their lungs.

“So,” I began, “what’s our next move?”

To Be Continued … really

Retrieved from "http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/User:Fargo1168/Cooking_Adventures"
Back to top Go down
fargo1168
Cadet 1st Class
Cadet 1st Class
fargo1168

Job/hobbies : Reading, writing, school, marching band, winter precussion, mock trial, might do other clubs

Cooking Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cooking Adventures   Cooking Adventures EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 7:43 pm

PART TWO

“We need to get to those places the fanatic mentioned,” Cordero said.

“Good point. I’ve been thinking that the attack on the castle might have not been a diversion after all. The king might not be himself. We might also have to split up. I will go and try to find proof of the king’s connections to the sect, while you go and buy a ship,” I replied.

“What? Why do we need a ship?”

“We also have to check the other areas. The outer islands first. We can’t teleport to them because there might be teleportation barriers. Make sure you get a good crew and some supplies. We have no idea what awaits us.” Cordero looked worried.

“It’s ok,” I assured him, “we won’t be apart for too long, just long enough for some unfinished business. Think what they did to the Head Cook.” Cordero nodded in agreement. As Cordero ran out of the bank, I thought of a plan that would get me into the castle.

A little while latter and I was in, with a staff and an incredibly soft monk robe. I love these things. No wonder monks always have them on. Anyway, I wandered the halls, trying to avoid the guards. After the attack, there were more troops than you could shake a stick at. Standing around the stairs were two guards. Ok, I thought, just look like you belong. I started up to them. Before they could see me, though, one ran hurriedly to the courtyard. Only one now. Good. I tried to walk pass the remaining guard. Strong arms grasp my shoulder. Too late.

“Hey, monk, where do you think you’re going?” the man growled. He was a beast of a man, but I think I could take him, even with an inferior weapon. Why didn’t I bring those rune swords?

“The altar upstairs needs new incense,” I said.

“No one is allowed up there.”

“It will only take a second. Here,” I said, passing him my staff, “could you hold…this!” I sucker punched him in the stomach. He suddenly dropped my staff. Before he could react, I landed one on his head too.

“AAAAHHHH!” he screamed, holding his bleeding nose. I knocked him over the head.

“Sorry ‘bout the nose, bud,” I told him as he blacked out. I hid him behind the stairs. I should be done with my job before they find him. I hope, for his sake. I climbed the stairs, my thoughts drifting to Cordero. I made it to the room with the altar with no further encounters. I peeked through the doors to see a guard reading a book, mouthing the words. I was going to do this right this time. I snuck up behind him and knocked him out with my staff. He crumbled to the floor. This was way too easy. I hid his body in the altar. A surprise for the next monk, I thought. They need more of those in their life, besides the comfortable clothes.

“Hey, monk!” I turned, ready for a fight. Fortunately, this guard wasn’t looking for one. “I’m trying to find a new guard, he was supposed to be here,” he said, while glancing around. I soften my pose.

“Sorry, can’t help you.” I said in a cheery voice. I seriously hoped that the guard in the altar wouldn’t wake up.

“Don’t worry. The guy was creepy anyway,” the guard sat in one of the pews, “He was new guard, hired for the defense of the castle after the giant attack. But no one ever remembers hiring him and no matter what, even if its really hot outside, it seems he has always come from a bath or something. Anyway, I got to get back to work and all. If you do see him, tell him to report to the guard barracks.”

“Will do,” I replied, “Just lock the door, ok?” So, what luck! One guard and it turns out to be the one I need. The door slammed and I heard the click of the lock. I walked over to the altar and slipped off the guard’s helmet. It hit the floor with a slam. His hair was jet black and wet. Perfect. With a malicious smile, I got to work. With a sprinkle of holy water on his head, the pretend guard woke with a start. I cracked my knuckles.

“So, bud,” I whispered as I lifted him up by his collar, “where am I going to find your little cult?”

In no time at all I was walking out with all the info I needed and more. If only all nuts were this easy to crack. I walked to the bank to get my armor. The merchants were still selling their wares with all the eagerness of bees and flowers. It felt good to be back in the old armor, and the hood around my head. It was a simple walk to Port Sarim, and the smell of the sea was irresistible compared to the stink of the city. Port Sarim seemed to be the opposite of any city, the freedom of salt and sea, chained to the land of surrounding houses. Barrels of fish and boxes of cargo waited to be transported to their next port of call. Sure, there was a thief or two here about, but not worth the time or effort to eradicate. I saw Cordero shaking hands with a sailor. The ship he was standing by was enormous. The upper deck was huge, and the prow was carved with angels. In big and black letters, the name Guthix Rest was painted on its side. Cordero smiled when he saw me. I waved.

“It’s all ready! I have supplies and everything! There is enough for a couple of months at sea.”

“Excellent! You did awesome!” I told him.

“Well,” he shied away, “I couldn’t find a crew to man her.”

“Ok,” I replied, “let’s see who we can find.”

It was a short walk to The Rusty Anchor from the docks. It was our lucky day, as the crews of three cargo ships were bustling inside. Beer and wine was flowing like water here, and the burning incenses made more than one tearing eye. As Cordero got us some drinks, I sat by Longbow Ben. There is an interesting tale behind my friend Longbow Ben. Story goes he was marooned on an island and left to die when a rival stole his ship. Before his rival left, though, he gave Longbow Ben a longbow and a single arrow. Longbow Ben then shot his rival with the bow and traveled back to the mainland. Yeah, very funny.

“So, found a ship yet, mate?” I asked jokingly.

“Arrr, no, me old mess mate, not yet.” Longbow replied.

The atmosphere around the bar was wild. The amount of yelling and drinking was totally uncalled for. It seemed that I had drunk more and more with each passing moment. Really, it was all a blur. All I can remember was a fight and giant hairy cabbages. We stayed in the bar until it closed, I think. I really can’t remember anything. The next thing I knew, I was waking up in a hammock surrounded by sailors. The headache I had was like no other.

“Where… am I?” I sputtered out in the morning light.

“You’re on the ship. Hurry and get dressed.” Cordero replied as he handed me a cup of tea. “To help with the headache,” he said.

“What happened?” I said groggily.

“Well, let’s see. First you climb on the table singing drinking songs, and the entire bar chimed in. Next you got into a fight with two sailors and beat their heads in with the bar stools. After that, well, you challenged the captain of a ship to everything he owned, including his vessel. It’s an archery contest, and you have ten minutes to get there. Anything else, sleeping beauty?”

“Yeah, where the heck is my shoes?” Cordero stopped.

“I’m going to shield you from that one,” was all he said.

The sailors around the cabin started to wake up and started readying the ship to cast off just as Cordero and I walked to the challenge. It was quite close to the bar, actually. This contained an angry old man, some of his crew, and two guys who looked like they went through a meat grinder. Oops. We all walked outside silently. It seemed they were all ready for us, as there was a red and white target a little ways away. The old man, who I figured was the captain, grabbed a bow from one of his crew.

“You don’t think we could, I don’t know, talk this over? We could-”

“NO! You insult me, my honor, and my crew, and you think you can just say sorry!? And I might have if you hadn’t tried to set the entire docks on fire!” he yelled. I gave a stern glance at Cordero.

“I tried to shield you from it,” he said. I then realized I had no bow. Ok, I admit, I was still buzzed a bit, and had no control over my next actions. A small boy was leaning on a wall. I reached in the bag and pulled a shining ruby, the size of a sword hilt. I tossed it to him, saying, “Go to the bank and pick up my crossbow, and a couple of racks.” The kid was off like a shot. My massive headache made it difficult to focus on what people were saying, much less a small circle I would have to hit a bolt into. I sighed. I looked at Cordero and mumbled “Wake me up in 5 minutes,” as I hit the ground. It seemed like two seconds when I was woken up again. I walked in a daze as the small boy threw me my crossbow and racks. I had a custom- made two handed crossbow but I doubted that would help me with my chances. I really should have stopped at 10 beers. The captain went first. With ease he put his first two rounds into the target. Both were bulls-eyes. The third hit was a little off but still close to the bulls-eye. Dang it. I aimed the crossbow. It was two hand and rune, custom made, with the racks I stole from some burial ground. In my mind’s eye, the bulls-eye was going around in circles. Giving up, I randomly fired. In quick succession, 3 bolts came blowing pass, splitting the captain’s arrows to splinters, and landing dead center in the target. I looked at Cordero and muttered “I guess I won…” before falling to the ground unconscious.

I slept for another 2 days to get over my hangover while Cordero not only cared for the ship but also nursed me back to health. Soon it was time to start our adventures to Ape Atoll.

To be continued… Later…
Back to top Go down
fargo1168
Cadet 1st Class
Cadet 1st Class
fargo1168

Cooking Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cooking Adventures   Cooking Adventures EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 7:44 pm

PART THREE

I woke to the gentle smell of the salty ocean and the calls of seagulls, following in the wake of our craft. Port Sarim was a distance growing sight, as the tall masts of the sailing ship became as twigs, sinking below the horizon.

I sat on the top-most deck, watching the crew go through their morning tasks. The sun sat lazily below the sky. Gripping my chalk, I continued my work. At long last I had finished my teleport circle. I heard the sound of footsteps come up the wooden stairs to the spot I had finished.

“Good morning,” said a low, old, voice. I looked up to see an old man in seaman clothes. I guessed he was the captain.

“So-,” I began, but was cut off.

“I ferry you to where you want and you pay me. I have a wife and six starving kids at home. Got it?” He asked in a rude sort of way. I gave him a blank stare. Must… not… blink. Soon, even the heavy handed captain broke eye contact and left. What a jerk.

The day passed without any events, and night was swiftly approaching. The shimmers of the starlight had just started to show. The brilliance of the stars amazed even me. They were like small lanterns in the sky. Cordero came up to the deck I was sitting on.

“I’m going to bed. Are you on first watch?” he asked.

“No, but I might stay up, sing some songs, than I might just sleep under the stars.” I challenged. Cordero just stared, trying to work out what I had said.

“Wait, you can sing?” was all Cordero could say.

“What makes you think I can’t sing?”

“You sang beer songs at the bar. You weren’t much of an angel then!” I smiled.

“I was drunk!” I tried to explain. Cordero gave me a cynical look.

“Fine! Looks like I have to show you!” I yelled. So, I started to sing. It was a soft tune, sung in a foreign tongue taught to me. A wave of remembrance swept over me. After a full ten minutes, I finished the song, and I found Cordero and the entire crew standing around me. They all gave big cheers for my spectacular performance.

“Wow!” Cordero exclaimed, “I take back everything! What was the song called?” “I don’t know,” I admitted, as the crew went back to bed or watch. “I heard it a long time ago, in a place far away…” I will never forget that place, I told myself. I continued. “From what I got from Reldo in the Varrock Palace Library, it’s a story about the god Guthix, during the God Wars. Towards the end of the war, Guthix awoke and stopped it. Afterwards, he went underground, below the caves under Lumbridge, and wept for the lives that had been lost. His tears splashed onto the nearby rocks, allowing to rocks to feel sympathy and sadness, and thus the rocks wept. After that Guthix once more left the world of Gielinor for a long slumber.” Cordero was amazed. We took a quick glace at each other, and then we went to bed.

I woke in the morning to the sound of movement. Crew men were running around the deck hurriedly.

“What is it?” I mumbled.

“Pirates off the starboard!” one of the crew men yelled. In the distance, the wooden giants of two ships were locked in combat. One looked to be a merchant vessel, but the other was most definitely a pirate ship.

“To arms!” one younger crewman screeched.

“NO!” yelled the captain, looking at him with disgust, “We continue on our way. The battle is sure to be lost.”

“But you can’t just abandon all hope!” implored Cordero, “If we can help, we should!”

“I agree!” I yelled into the crowd of men. They all cheered. “Man the battle stations! You men, go get whatever weapons below! You, get a few crew members to loosen those lifeboats!” The men ran to their duties, as the captain stood head down and fist clenched.

The lifeboat, more like a long canoe, dropped down to the water, as Cordero, I, and a few crew hopped in. A younger lad came close to me.

“The men are armed with bronze swords and spears. About half of them stay on the ship. Hopefully, they will follow us in the battle.” The men had pulled out oars, and started to row the boat. The currents started to drag us nearer to the ship. The sounds of battle grew ever larger.

“So, any of you been in combat before?” I asked. Three nodded.

“Varrock City Guard,” said the young lad.

“I was caught on a trip to the Wild,” uttered another.

“I was the leader of a cult,” revealed the last one.

“Okay…” Too much information. We were at the ship now, and the crew threw ropes over the sides. We climbed the rope to see the pirates and the merchants. By the look of things, it wasn’t going good. For the merchants, that is. The men drew their swords.

“Let’s roll, mates!” I yelled at the top of my lungs. The pirates cut off their attack on the merchant to turn to us. I cut down three of the scurvy dogs. Aaarrrgh! The merchant suddenly started to run. So did the pirates. “What is it!?” The Guthix Rest was coming up starboard side. Up close. The creaking of wood was the first signal. The yells of the enemy started up. Luckily, I grabbed Cordero and yelled, “Abandon ship!”

Our vessel rammed straight into the pirate ship. The masts became intertwined. The yells of the fallen men echoed through the breaking hulls. Fires randomly started between both ships. I threw Cordero overboard as a piece of driftwood slammed against my head.

To be concluded…
Back to top Go down
Captain Courat
Captain
Captain
Captain Courat

Male Number of posts : 139
Job/hobbies : Station Commander
Humor : Ha Ha
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Cooking Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cooking Adventures   Cooking Adventures EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 6:10 pm

'GO MINE SOME ROCKS!'
LOL I never get tired of that line. Great story. I am writing one of my own, actually.
Back to top Go down
https://outpost419.forumotion.com
fargo1168
Cadet 1st Class
Cadet 1st Class
fargo1168

Cooking Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cooking Adventures   Cooking Adventures EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 7:11 pm

he comes back in the epogolely thing, the thing at the end, you know? what should he say, lol?
Back to top Go down
Captain Courat
Captain
Captain
Captain Courat

Cooking Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cooking Adventures   Cooking Adventures EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 8:03 pm

He should yell 'ROFLCOPTER' and jump overboard.
Back to top Go down
fargo1168
Cadet 1st Class
Cadet 1st Class
fargo1168

Cooking Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cooking Adventures   Cooking Adventures EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 8:38 pm

MY ROLFCOPTER GOES SWA SWA SWA
Back to top Go down
Captain Courat
Captain
Captain
Captain Courat

Cooking Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cooking Adventures   Cooking Adventures EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 8:56 pm

Exactly!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cooking Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cooking Adventures   Cooking Adventures Empty

Back to top Go down

Cooking Adventures
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outpost 419 :: Main Computer :: Fantasy-
Jump to: